I want to share with u the discussion took place in the meeting with Member(Personnel) and Member(Finance along-with both the Director Generals, E-In-Cs including all the higher officers of DG: AIR and DG: Doordarshan and Prasar Bharati Sectt. were present in the meeting. President & Gen. Secy , ADASA welcomed the CEO Prasar Bharati by presenting a bouquet.
As far as Administrative Cadre is concerned we may call it a very fruitful meeting
1. Some common issues were raised by the Associations . My self and President also took part in the debate. They are..
Timely issue of LOC as per the proportionate Budget Grant of the Office. We have tried to emphasise the need of issuing LOC proportionately to the Budget grant and appraised the problems faced due to the non-issue of LOC according to the allocation made in FE 2012-13 in March,2013. Member(F) has assured not to repeat such thing in future and directed Budget Section Official to collect the list of liabilities of previous years so that the funds could be released to clear d liabilities. I suggested e-budgeting for both d Directorate so that the request and relevant Statement could be reached at Prasar Bharati. CEO appreciated the point and ordered DDG(T) to get all the e-mail address of 587 DDOs immediately so that all the information could be collected and shared in time.
In response to our discussions we had with Memper(P), has assured to issue the instructions very soon on
- Transfer policy.
- Convening of DPC on time and issue of seniority list in the month of June
- Convene DPCs for grant of MACPs and release of funds for payment of arrears.
2. THE MAIN ISSUES RAISED BY THE PRESIDENT AND GEN. SECY IN THE MEETING ARE GIVEN BELOW AND CEO DIRECTED CONCERNED OFFICERS FOR SUBMISSION OF THE CASES FOR CONSIDERATION IMMEDIATELY. HE ASSURED US TO HOLD A SEPARATE MEETING WITH HIM ON ADMINISTRATIVE ISSUES VERY SOON. THE ISSUES RAISED BY ADASA AND ACCEPTED / FOR CONSIDERATION ARE GIVEN BELOW:-
(1) Filling up of 11 posts of DDAs immediately by granting one time relaxation in eligibility. Director(Admn.) informed that the case is in progress and file will be referred to Prasar Bharati within two days. CEO accepted the demand and approved to give promotion to our 11 IAs/Sr.AOs immediately in-situ/ad-hoc basis till the Final decision. We hope the order of promotions for the post of DDAs will be issued within one month.
(2) Cadre Review- CEO ordered to finalize the matter immediately. Member(P) and Core Group informed that the committee has been constituted and the case of Administrative Staff is under consideration. We raised that when the proposal has been recommended and approved by the controlling authority DG:AIR it may be referred immediately to the Ministry. CEO advised to scrutinize and complete the procedure before forwarding to Ministry /Department of Expenditure.
(3) Departmental Exam: when I informed CEO that even Examination Halls were booked last year to conduct the exam but was postponed. CEO ordered to conduct the Exam immediately without any further delay and said if STI(P) is not in position to conduct the exam then it shoud be referred to STI(T). Director(Admn.) told us that Directorate has already ordered STI(P) to conduct the exams immediately. On this CEO advised that what ever it may be, it should completed immediately.
(4) Direct recruitment of Head Clerk and Acctt.:- I requested CEO to fill up these vacancies under promotion quota by granting one time relaxation and not through SSC as there are so many discrepancies in the new Recruitment Rules. CEO accepted my request and instructed Core group, Prasar Bharati to look into the matter for submission of the proposal.
(II) The other issues of our Charter of demands submitted to CEO-
Member(Pers):- (i ) Pay rationalization and (ii) Pay fixation case of Head Clerk and Accountant (iii) Creation of posts at newly installed Stations/Kendras/ DMCs etc is going to be discussed tomorrow by ADASA in the meeting with Head of HR Division and Core group , Prasar Bharati Recruitment Board. We will raise these issues with complete justifications and I hope something will come in favour of Administrative Staff, hoping for the best.
Friends, we are trying our best but had a short period due to delay in getting recognition. But I promise that before relinquishing the post of Gen. Secy. I will not leave any stone unturned to get the best results as expected by you. Have faith on us and on your leaders. Have faith in the leadership. Your co-operation gives us immense strength and confidence to overcome any hurdle coming in the way. I am confident that a bright future is ahead for our cadre and it is only a beginning.
With best regards